For a limited time only, you'll also receive a FREE Metal Eyelash Comb & Brow Brush Duo gift with purchase.
Fibre Lash FAQ
1. ARE FIBRE EYELASH EXTENSIONS WATERPROOF?
Cherry Blooms Fibre Lashes isn’t waterproof but it IS water resistant which means our product is sweat, smudge, cry and rain proof so it won’t smudge or run down your face.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FIBRE LASH EXTENSIONS?
It just takes 2 minutes to do apply steps 1-3 on both lashes. Repeat the application steps for an even more dramatic look.
3. HOW LONG DO FIBRE LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
The Fibre Lash Extensions can be worn throughout the day until it’s washed off with warm water. The Fibre Lash kit lasts for about 4 months if you use it every day. Otherwise it has a 3 year shelf life because the natural beeswax ingredient in our Transplanting Gel has antibacterial properties. Regular mascaras only have a 3 month shelf life.
4. CAN YOU PUT MASCARA ON FIBRE LASHES?
No. Cherry Blooms unique formula in the Transplanting Mascara Gel contains HIGH GRADE BEESWAX. The high potency of the beeswax is the key ingredient which provides maximum adhesion of fibres to the lashes so they stay put throughout the day without any flaking.
How to Apply
FIBRE LASH EXTENSIONS
1. Do on one eye first. Apply a generous coat of transplanting gel to clean dry eyelashes. (Approx. 20 strokes)
2. Apply the tube of Fibres before the transplanting gel dries. Position the wand in the middle of your lashes and brush to ends. Avoid applying too close to the eyeball and brush slowly using straight strokes. No wiggling in order to achieve neat and defined lashes. (Approx. 15 strokes).
3. Seal the Fibres with the transplanting gel to lock them in place. Make sure you do this well to avoid fibres falling off . This is a very important step. (Approx. 20 strokes).
Repeat steps 1-3 for the most dramatic look!
1. Take the wand from the bottle and vertically open SLOWLY. Place preferred stencil over your eyebrow. Use the wand and brush on the end of your brows first making your way to the start of your brows where it is most thickest. Ensure you have completely covered the stencil area and do not move stencil during application.
2. Wipe stencil clean, flip over and use on the other eyebrow, ensuring you have lined stencil correctly in uniform to the other.